A few reminders why bamboo is perfect for bibs:
Moisture wicking… By wicking away moisture from skin, the wet skin doesn’t have time to build up any bacterial colonies and also keeps from developing the rashes that wet skin can develop when irritated.
Anti-bacterial… Bamboo is aggressively anti-bacterial. It has a natural property called bamboo kun that kills up to 70% of any bacteria attempting to incubate on the bamboo, be it in its natural form or fabric.
These bibs are proudly handmade at Jack and Jillaroo Headquarters in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
They have researched all materials and tried and tested them on hundreds of children ranging from newborn babies to 4 years old.
A unique dribble bib manufacturer, priding themselves on using the highest quality materials, and the use of Bamboo Cotton Towelling. Our dribble bibs are handmade from 100% cotton material on the front, and the most fabulous organic Cotton Bamboo Towelling on the reverse.
Please take a peek at the benefits of this bamboo towelling, then you will realise how important it is for your little one to be wearing Organic Bamboo Cotton ONLY!!!
SIZING – We have two sizes of bib 0-1year (also known as Newbie Cherub) and 1-4years
Our Bibs are:
- Made from 100% cotton guaranteed to eradicate soreness and chaffing that normal bibs create
- Ecofriendly, gentle on sensitive/delicate skin, highly absorbent
- The most comfortable dribble bib that babies are unable to remove themselves due to the strong nickel free fasteners
- Handmade to ensure the highest of standards
- Huge Range of amazing fabrics making them not only practical but also ever so fashionable